The purpose of the Tri-Cities Alano Club is to “provide premises, facilities, events and programs solely for the activities of Alcoholics Anonymous, Alanon and Alateen." In keeping with this purpose, the Tri-Cities Alano Club has enacted the following rules of conduct:
1. No type of bullying, harassment or discriminatory behavior will be tolerated. Such actions will be handled according to the TCAC Complaint Policy.
2. Smoking is prohibited, by Ottawa County regulation, within the building or within 25 feet of the building.
3. Weapons of any kind are prohibited on TCAC premises.
4. No Solicitation - No person may solicit any other person unless directly connected to the purposes of this club, AA, Al-Anon or Alateen. Non-club, non-AA, non-Al-Anon or non-Alateen, but still recovery-related materials, may be posted on the bulletin board at the rear of the club building.
5. No alcohol, illegal drugs or related containers or paraphernalia that cause or contribute to the intoxication of any person are allowed. In addition, the possession, use or consumption of any quantity of marijuana or marijuana derivatives or cognates, in any form, are prohibited on the premises of the Tri-Cities Alano Club, or at any Tri-Cities Alano Club sponsored event.
6. Two hours is allotted for each meeting, including 30 minutes before the meeting, one hour for the meeting and 30 minutes after the meeting. The building will be closed at all other times except at the discretion of the Board.
7. Except as authorized by the Board, the building can only be used by those attending club functions, AA, Al-Anon or Alateen group meetings.
8. No person or group can alter or schedule meetings or group gatherings without approval in advance of the TCAC Board of Directors.
9. Violation of these rules may result in consequences as determined by the TCAC Board in its discretion.
The TCAC Board also respectfully asks that all persons using TCAC facilities follow these guidelines: