Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities. This principle applies to all our meetings and personal interactions among members and guests visiting the Tri-Cities Alano Club.
The Club is open for in-person meetings with restrictions.
(Front Room except where noted)
AA: Daily 7:30 a.m., Noon, 4:00 p.m.
Additional meetings Wed., Friday: 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:30 a.m.
Al Anon: Saturday 10:00 a.m.
Friday, 6:00 p.m. (Back Room) Al Anon/AA
ATTENDANCE RULES OF THE TRI-CITIES ALANO CLUB
1. Face masks will be required of anyone who is NOT vaccinated.
2. The daily 8 PM AA meeting will be restored when the Club resumes regular operations.
3. Although we are not limited in room capacity at this time, we will offer seating with extra space to those who are not comfortable sitting next to others due to health concerns.
4. Any person attending a meeting at the Tri-Cities Alano Club is expected to be courteous of other meeting attendees at all times.
5. If you are under an order of quarantine because of exposure to persons with COVID-19, if you have been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive, or if you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms: coughing, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and/or early symptoms which may include chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose, PLEASE STAY HOME AND ATTEND A ZOOM MEETING. DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB UNTIL CLEARED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!
6. The participants in each meeting are responsible for light housekeeping after each meeting, which include throwing trash in the appropriate receptacles, cleaning the tables, frequently used chairs, and other elements of the Club facility where possible. Cleaning and disinfectant supplies, paper towels, etc., purchased by the Club may not be removed from the premises of the Tri-Cities Alano Club.
These rules were updated by the Board of Directors of the Tri-Cities Alano Club on May 18, 2021. They will remain in effect (except as otherwise modified by the Board) for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic or until further notice. These rules reflect the current Public Health Department and State of Michigan public gathering rules and restrictions.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to preserve the health, safety and welfare of our community, our Members, and all persons on the premises of the Club. If you or someone you know would like to speak with a member, refer to the Board of Directors page for names and click Contact Us to send a message.
Online meeting information will be updated when available. Please help us keep this information current. If a meeting or link is not active, let us know by using the Contact Us form on the home page. Thank you!
Use the Zoom app on your mobile device or with your computer browser go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the following information:
Eyeopener (AA), 7:30 a.m. daily, Host: Lara
Meeting ID: 958 373 029
Unity Group (AA), M-W-F men and women. Saturday noon, women only, Host: Jennifer
Meeting ID: 519 874 4958
Unity Group (AA), 12 noon T-Th men and women. Saturday men only, Host Dave
Meeting ID: 546 837 8367
Passcode: 1bpGxp (case sensitive)
Unity Group (AA) Sunday, 12 noon, Host: Kelly
Meeting ID: 330 455 1288
4th Tradition (AA), 4 p.m. daily, Host: Charla
Meeting ID: 391 154 6976
Women's AA, Saturday 10 a.m. Host: Sara E.
Meeting ID: 922 174 4192
WEST Group (Women Enjoying Sobriety Today),
6PM Tuesday & Thursday
Meeting ID: 319 361 904
Al Anon, Saturday 10 a.m. (9:30 a.m. social), Host: Vicki
Meeting ID: 890 0912 4793
(View or download 2-page PDF below for additional Al Anon meetings at nearby locations. Note: We do not maintain this list and cannot verify its accuracy.)