Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities. This principle applies to all our meetings and personal interactions among members and guests visiting the Tri-Cities Alano Club.
The Club is open for in-person meetings. Due to lower attendance during the pandemic, not all meetings are well-attended, but members have committed to arriving on time to make sure the building is open for scheduled meetings. If the door is locked when you arrive, please use the contact numbers posted on the door to speak to someone about access.
Online Zoom meetings are listed below or click here.
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
DAILY: 7:30 AM, Noon, 4:00 PM
Sunday: 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, Noon, 4:00 PM
SATURDAY: 10:00 AM
ATTENDANCE RULES OF THE TRI-CITIES ALANO CLUB DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS
1. Everyone attending the Tri-Cities Alano Club must wear a face mask at all times.
2. The available AA meeting times are (Mon. - Sat.): 7:30 AM; 12 Noon; 4:00 PM. (Sunday): 7:30 AM; 9:30 AM; 12 Noon; and 4:00 PM. (The daily 6 PM and 8 PM meetings and the 7 PM Sunday Speaker’s Meeting will be restored when the Club resumes regular operations.)
3. The weekly Al-Anon meeting time is Saturday at 10 AM.
4. Pursuant to the most current Order from the Michigan Governor’s Office, and based upon the space available, meetings shall not be held with more than twenty (20) persons in attendance (front room) and five (5) persons in attendance (back room). Please sit only in designated seats.
5. Any person attending a meeting at the Tri-Cities Alano Club must, to the extent practicable, maintain a distance of six (6) feet from other meeting attendees at all times. Following the close of any meeting, all persons should promptly leave the premises of the Club.
6. To the extent possible, all meeting attendees shall avoid personal contact (touching) with other attendees. For example: No hand holding or hugging during prayer, etc. Rather than passing a basket for donations, attendees may want to consider use of a stationary box or basket.
7. To prevent the need for removing face masks, the coffee machine will be disabled and outside beverages will not be permitted in the Club.
8. If you are under an order of quarantine because of exposure to persons with COVID-19, if you have been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive, or if you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms: coughing, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and/or early symptoms which may include chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose, PLEASE STAY HOME AND ATTEND A ZOOM MEETING. DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB UNTIL CLEARED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!
9. The participants in each meeting are responsible for light housekeeping after each meeting, which include throwing trash in the appropriate receptacles, cleaning the tables, frequently used chairs, and other elements of the Club facility where possible. Cleaning and disinfectant supplies, paper towels, etc., purchased by the Club may not be removed from the premises of the Tri-Cities Alano Club.
These rules were adopted by the Board of Directors of the Tri-Cities Alano Club at a meeting on June 2, 2020. They will remain in effect (except as otherwise modified by the Board) for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic or until further notice, and are subject to the continuing jurisdiction of the Board.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to preserve the health, safety and welfare of our community, our Members, and all persons on the premises of the Club. If you or someone you know would like to speak with a member, refer to the Board of Directors page for names and click Contact Us to send a message.
Online meeting information will be updated as it becomes available. Please help us keep this information current. If a meeting or link is not active, let us know by using the Contact Us form on the home page. Thank you!
Use the Zoom app on your mobile device or with your computer browser go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the following information:
Eyeopener (AA), 7:30 a.m. daily, Host: Lara
Meeting ID: 958 373 029
Unity Group (AA), M-W-F men and women. Saturday noon, women only, Host: Jennifer
Meeting ID: 519 874 4958
Unity Group (AA), 12 noon T-Th men and women. Saturday men only, Host Dave
Meeting ID: 546 837 8367
Passcode: 1bpGxp (case sensitive)
Unity Group (AA) Sunday, 12 noon, Host: Kelly
Meeting ID: 330 455 1288
4th Tradition (AA), 4 p.m. daily, Host: Charla
Meeting ID: 391 154 6976
Women's AA, Saturday 10 a.m. Host: Sara E.
Meeting ID: 922 174 4192
WEST Group (Women Enjoying Sobriety Today),
6PM Tuesday & Thursday
Meeting ID: 319 361 904
Al Anon, Saturday 10 a.m. (9:30 a.m. social), Host: Vicki
Meeting ID: 890 0912 4793
(View or download 2-page PDF below for additional Al Anon meetings at nearby locations. Note: We do not maintain this list and cannot verify its accuracy.)