Following the state and county public health guidelines regarding public gatherings, effective June 22, 2021 the Tri-Cities Alano Club will no longer require face masks or social distancing restrictions for anyone attending the Club.
However, we continue to ask for courtesy and respect for those who are not comfortable with close social contact and may prefer to wear a face mask due to health concerns.
Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities. This principle applies to all our meetings and personal interactions among members and guests visiting the Tri-Cities Alano Club.
Newcomers are welcome at all meetings. Additional information is also available by visiting the Links page.
The Club is open for in-person meetings, listed below. (Front Room except where noted)
* Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.)
Daily 7:30 a.m., Noon, 4:00 p.m.
Monday-Saturday 6:00 p.m. (Front Room)
Sunday: 9:30 a.m.
Speaker, Sunday 7:00 p.m. open to public
* Al Anon
Saturday 10:00 a.m.
Friday, 6:00 p.m. Al Anon/AA (Back Room)
* Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.) Tu, Th 10 a.m.
ATTENDANCE RULES OF THE TRI-CITIES Alano Club (also, refer to the Club Rules page.)
1. Any person attending a meeting at the Tri-Cities Alano Club is expected to be courteous of other meeting attendees at all times.
2. If you are under an order of quarantine because of exposure to persons with COVID-19, if you have been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive, or if you exhibit COVID-19 symptoms: coughing, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and/or early symptoms which may include chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLUB UNTIL CLEARED BY A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!
3. The participants in each meeting are responsible for light housekeeping after each meeting, which includes throwing trash in the appropriate receptacles, cleaning the tables, frequently used chairs, and other elements of the Club facility where possible. Cleaning and disinfectant supplies, paper towels, etc., purchased by the Club may not be removed from the premises of the Tri-Cities Alano Club.
** Thank you for your cooperation as we work to preserve the health, safety and welfare of our community, our Members, and all persons on the premises of the Club. If you or someone you know would like to speak with a member, refer to the Board of Directors page for names and click Contact Us to send a message.
For information regarding the Crisis Access Center (Community Mental Health of Ottawa County), click HERE. Or call 866-512-4357 to speak with a mental health professional or call 911.
Please help us keep this information current. If you'd like to add a meeting, or a meeting link is not active, let us know by using the Contact Us form on the home page. Thank you!
Use the Zoom app on your mobile device or with your computer browser go to https://zoom.us/join and enter the following information:
Unity Group (AA), 12 noon Sunday - Thursday
Meeting ID: 546 837 8367
Passcode: 1bpGxp (case sensitive)